North Shore & Gravois

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well, I said that I would report back after today....so here's how it went for me...     After helping 14 rigs get launched the ramp was a literal sheet of ice, not a single dry strip to keep a t

Absolutely.😊  Not only that....If at anytime it ceases to be FUN, and begins to resemble WORK.... I'll forget that I'm trying to win anything, and just go load up on White bass or Crappie.   

Next time you decide to fish against the Livescope, I will send you my address and you send me your entry fee. That way it will be money well spent, because I will be putting it towards a livescope. J

Posted Images

On 12/10/2020 at 10:02 PM, fishinwrench said:

Wicked deadly combination right here.   You're welcome.😊 

Screenshot_20201210-215718~2.png

Screenshot_20201210-215915~2.png

If my supply order would ever arrive I could get you a new batch of swim jigs. Too bad my order has been in usps purgatory for over a month now. It has been sitting in a truck in a parking lot in St. Louis since thanksgiving after having been all over the country before that. 🤦‍♂️ 

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/10/2020 at 6:35 PM, fishinwrench said:

A swim jig with a paddle-tail type trailer on it has a real sexy side-to-side rocking motion, as well as the tail action. Has a very lifelike fall when it's sinking....especially on a tight line. It comes thru cover better, and can be pitched-flipped-skipped into places that you can't get a spinnerbait into.     

If the water is relatively clear a good swim jig will probably outfish a spinnerbait 10:1 no matter where you are in the world.   And I'd put it above chatterbaits in most instances....but that's just me. IMG_20180926_172849293.jpg

IMG_20170318_164509902_HDR.jpg

IMG_20160828_220827.jpg

IMG_20160825_182050748.jpg

That reel is almost old as you are. 🙂

25 minutes ago, Gumboot said:

That reel is almost old as you are. 🙂

I have 14 of them, and several are even older than that one.   I can overhaul one with my eyes closed.  Greatest baitcasting reels ever made IMO 

I can't stand the low profile reels that everyone else is a big fan of.