Lund For Sale

rps

18 hours ago, snagged in outlet 3 said:

He's right.  Everything is going nuts right now.  I can't get a jet ski for my wife until next year and used ones are listed for the price they sold for new.  Plus you have an Etech...

Yep. My Excursion blue books 10k higher than it did 3 years ago, and might sell higher, from what I've seen. It's nuts.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/17/2021 at 1:42 PM, rps said:

I am well, thank you. I have merely discovered that a 45 minute drive to a mediocre fishing lake full of drunk wakeboats to a boat that sits in the water and not on a lift p****s me off. Especially since the slip rental is over $3000 a year and there is nowhere to store the boat where we live. I can fish 1 or 2 days a month March through October with a good guide on Grand, TR, or Bull and not use up the money until I am 80.

You can also fish with me,,,I'm not a good guide, but I do have a boat with a couple extra seats😁

On 7/17/2021 at 1:06 PM, rps said:

My circumstances have changed. I intend to sell the boat and use the funds (plus the savings on slip rental, fuel, upkeep, etc.) to hire guides 5 or 6 times a year.

2015 Lund Rebel XS 1650 with 90hp Evinrude ETEC w/ SS prop. Garmin Force TM with built in SI,DI transducer. Two 9" Garmin HD DI,SI graphs. 3 bank charger. Graphs on a separate 40AH LiFePO4 battery with specific charger. Lund trailer with brake assist. Bump seat and one passenger chair. Limited dock rash.

This is a safe and dry boat.

$25,000

Pictures when new and before new TM and graphs:

I will post current pictures shortly.

IMG_0700.jpeg

IMG_0694.jpeg

IMG_0695.jpeg

IMG_0697.jpeg

IMG_0698.jpeg

IMG_0701.jpeg

IMG_0702.jpeg

IMG_0703.jpeg

I would bet some members would trade a day of fishing with you, for some walleye fishing tips. 

You could guide us, in our own boats. Win win !

1 hour ago, Nick Adams said:

Have you sold it? Had I hit the Powerball on Saturday, I was ready to write a check. However....

What better way to spend a fist full of cash. Make me an offer.

12 hours ago, dan hufferd said:

You can also fish with me,,,I'm not a good guide, but I do have a boat with a couple extra seats😁

That's brilliant Dan. I wish I would have thought of that. Be like eye fishing with a TR Britannica!!!

Luck is where preparation meets opportunity...... Or you could just flip a coin???B)

1 hour ago, liphunter said:

That's brilliant Dan. I wish I would have thought of that. Be like eye fishing with a TR Britannica!!!

Thank you for the compliment, but several others know more than I. They just do not post or post as often.