Oneshot where are you?

BilletHead

About all these variants.  Has anyone on here ever read something I wrote about everything is everywhere?  If not, here I go again.  Everything is everywhere.  Can't be stopped.  Slowed down sure.  Stopped, nope.  Virus, microplastics, trace pharmaceuticals, persistent carcinogens, you name it.  

2 minutes ago, BilletHead said:

Interesting thanks. One would think though we would hear more about this if it is  happening. Are the black SUVs and special ops guys on the job snuffing out the ones effected? 

I don't know that.   I have a degree in biotechnology not cloak and dagger.

2 minutes ago, Terrierman said:

And back to the original subject.  I've had my moments with oneshot but I sincerely hope he is OK and returns to the forum with his unique brand of made up B.S.

I guess under the new rulebook I'm not allowed to defend Oneshot.....but IMO that was uncalled for.     

And what does B.S. stand for?   Thought we weren't supposed to do that anymore. 🤔 

Doggoneit, this place is going to that place down under that doesn't exist, but some people believe it does, and they don't wanna go there.   

🙄

3 minutes ago, ness said:

@TerriermanCan we get an amendment to the rules forbidding griping about the rules please? 🤪

Seems this innocent thread has produced quite the quandary! 

Might have to get a forum to make a decision.  Oh crud forget that not going to work on this network! Conspiracy will be questioned about the panel of participants.   Hand picked, friends, cohorts etc. 

"We have met the enemy and it is us",

Pogo

If you compete with your fellow anglers, you become their competitor, If you help them you become their friend"

Lefty Kreh

" Never display your knowledge, you only share it"

Lefty Kreh

"Eat more bass and there will be more room for walleye to grow!"

BilletHead

" One thing in life is for sure. If you are careful you can straddle the barbed wire fence but make one mistake and you will be hurting"

BilletHead

P.S. "May your fences be short or hope you have long legs"

BilletHead

31 minutes ago, Terrierman said:

Has anyone on here ever read something I wrote about everything is everywhere?  If not, here I go again. 

Sincere apologies from all of us who weren’t treating your words like EF Hutton. We will lean on your every word in the future. 😑

"Honor is a man's gift to himself" Rob Roy McGregor

19 minutes ago, fishinwrench said:

I guess under the new rulebook I'm not allowed to defend Oneshot.....but IMO that was uncalled for.     

And what does B.S. stand for?   Thought we weren't supposed to do that anymore. 🤔 

Doggoneit, this place is going to that place down under that doesn't exist, but some people believe it does, and they don't wanna go there.   

🙄

Defend oneshot until the cows come home,  And about what does B.S. stand for-- baloney sandwich, what else could it possibly be?  I really don't want to fight with you or anyone else on the forum.

Not sure why you feel the need to defend someone wishing him well but feel free.