Price reduced 15’ stick steer boat with 50hp Johnson

Ranger520vx

I really hope you sell this soon.  Incant buy another boat, but man, I am tempted.  

Money is just ink and paper, worthless until it switches hands, and worthless again until the next transaction. (me)

I am the master of my unspoken words, and the slave to those that should have remained unsaid. (unknown)

On 9/14/2021 at 6:46 PM, Daryk Campbell Sr said:

I really hope you sell this soon.  Incant buy another boat, but man, I am tempted.  

You only go around one time.

"Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously."

Hunter S. Thompson

I'll actually help sweeten the deal here.....just cuz I'm a sweet kinda guy😊 

I have a good spare hydro-mechanical lower unit AND a complete electrical harness and ignition system taken off a 1974 50 Johnson that whoever (from this forum) buys this rig can have for free.   Just come and get it.     👍 

4 hours ago, fishinwrench said:

I'll actually help sweeten the deal here.....just cuz I'm a sweet kinda guy😊 

I have a good spare hydro-mechanical lower unit AND a complete electrical harness and ignition system taken off a 1974 50 Johnson that whoever (from this forum) buys this rig can have for free.   Just come and get it.     👍 

Wrench, you are a "character" but you are a good man.

• 2 weeks later...

This should go quickly now.  I really dont understand how it hasn't.  My interest is surely strong,  I really hope someone else who needs a new toy sees this.  

Money is just ink and paper, worthless until it switches hands, and worthless again until the next transaction. (me)

I am the master of my unspoken words, and the slave to those that should have remained unsaid. (unknown)

I thought it would sell but I guess just to old for most people to be interested in. Realized didn’t put compression in original post it has 145# on both cylinders 

15 minutes ago, Ranger520vx said:

I thought it would sell but I guess just to old for most people to be interested in.

Believe it or not, you could go out and buy a brand new Mercury today, and it would become unrepairable before that early '70s Johnson finally becomes scrap metal.