Alec Baldwin "Had" a Gun.

jdmidwest

2 hours ago, moguy1973 said:

Gutierrez-Reed, the daughter of veteran Hollywood armorer Thell Reed, said on the Voices Of The West podcast that Rust was only her second film as a head armorer.

She had just finished shooting the movie "The Old Way" with Clint Howard and Nicolas Cage. "It was a really badass way to start off a really long and cool career," she said on the podcast. 

"It was also my first time being head armorer as well," Gutierrez-Reed said. "I almost didn't take the job because I wasn't sure if I was ready, but, doing it, like, it went really smoothly."

Gutierrez-Reed added that she was initially fearful of loading blanks. "I think loading blanks was the scariest thing to me because I was like 'oh, I don't know anything about it,'" she said. But her famous father, she said, helped train her up.

Nope, she wasn't ready, and nope, she didn't know anything about it.  It's pretty obvious the differences between a blank and a live round, and I think that someone that has even the slightest knowledge of guns could figure that out, much the less the "head armorer" of a movie set.

I want to know who got her that job

MONKEYS? what monkeys?

Here comes the conspiracy, her husband is a lawyer and apparently was involved with the Russian collusion and may be investigated by Durham. She tweeted that she has evidence on Hilary.

Case of Arkancide🤔.

Why did they have live rounds on a TV set?   I want to see the reason there was a live round near any of those idiots.

I never played cowboys and indians around the house with my real guns.  I used them non firing things that may have shot caps.

"Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously."

Hunter S. Thompson

12 hours ago, jdmidwest said:

Why did they have live rounds on a TV set?   I want to see the reason there was a live round near any of those idiots.

I never played cowboys and indians around the house with my real guns.  I used them non firing things that may have shot caps.

Remember these cap strips that went in cap guns?  They only worked half the time.  They were more fun to hit with a hammer on concrete.

k6lU7IF2aMsVevzl5U2Awul7gag0XvTjj26CiSzx

-- Jim

If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles. -- Doug Larson

22 hours ago, jdmidwest said:

That was my first thought.  

1 hour ago, moguy1973 said:

Remember these cap strips that went in cap guns?  They only worked half the time.  They were more fun to hit with a hammer on concrete.

k6lU7IF2aMsVevzl5U2Awul7gag0XvTjj26CiSzx

It's a smell that you can't forget! Great times were had with caps! 

Probably illegal now or soon to be.

3 hours ago, Johnsfolly said:

It's a smell that you can't forget! Great times were had with caps! 

Probably illegal now or soon to be.

Bass Pro still sells them! 

Parris Toys Cowboys Roll Caps for Cap Gun Toys | Bass Pro Shops

-- Jim

If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles. -- Doug Larson

On 10/23/2021 at 3:35 PM, FishnDave said:

I wonder if he made someone angry by portraying them on SNL.

On 10/24/2021 at 10:30 AM, MoCarp said:

Yeah here we go

Seems pre-planned to me.

https://theweek.com/donald-trump-jr/1006377/donald-trump-jr-is-selling-guns-dont-kill-people-alec-baldwin-kills-people