Not Thinking

oneshot

On 11/12/2021 at 10:47 AM, snagged in outlet 3 said:

Hundy at least...

I happily field dressed one for my neighbor yesterday evening.  He's had both shoulders replaced and took an ambulance ride last week for a broken rib.  He's a great neighbor and I love him and his wife dearly.  So no hundred dollars.  But the rumor is a six pack of Heineken may magically appear near my back door later today.

2 minutes ago, Terrierman said:

I happily field dressed one for my neighbor yesterday evening.  He's had both shoulders replaced and took an ambulance ride last week for a broken rib.  He's a great neighbor and I love him and his wife dearly.  So no hundred dollars.  But the rumor is a six pack of Heineken may magically appear near my back door later today.

That’s a different situation than his neighbors.  I’d do it for free for your neighbor too.   But of course I’ve never processed one.   I’m sure I’d figure it out.  Or I’d call you 😂

2 minutes ago, snagged in outlet 3 said:

That’s a different situation than his neighbors.  I’d do it for free for your neighbor too.   But of course I’ve never processed one.   I’m sure I’d figure it out.  Or I’d call you 😂

I'd be right there.🎯

4 hours ago, snagged in outlet 3 said:

Heck we did 5 in one weekend years ago. Was asked to never hunt there again. LOL 

Heck hadn’t any been killed there in 13 years because there wasn’t any.

oneshot

50 minutes ago, Dutch said:

My granddaughter dressed and boned out the 11 pt buck that she shot down on the farm this morning.  She didn’t want any help, just a few pointers.

👍 Good on you!!!!  😊 

My girls are fishing experts (for their age) but I never could interest any of them in hunting AT ALL.  😔 

If they could cuddle them, kiss them, and then let them go......it would be different I'm sure. 

2 hours ago, fishinwrench said:

👍 Good on you!!!!  😊 

My girls are fishing experts (for their age) but I never could interest any of them in hunting AT ALL.  😔 

If they could cuddle them, kiss them, and then let them go......it would be different I'm sure. 

My youngest daughter was a rabbit sniper with a pellet gun until she clipped one that hopped around squealing like no tomorrow.  That was it.  She loves shooting but no more hunting.  

17 minutes ago, snagged in outlet 3 said:

My youngest daughter was a rabbit sniper with a pellet gun until she clipped one that hopped around squealing like no tomorrow.  That was it.  She loves shooting but no more hunting.  

She'd never make it as an owl.  We had one take a rabbit out in the yard a few weeks ago and even I felt sorry for that poor rabbit.  Seemed like it took forever for dinner to expire.

2 hours ago, Terrierman said:

She'd never make it as an owl.  We had one take a rabbit out in the yard a few weeks ago and even I felt sorry for that poor rabbit.  Seemed like it took forever for dinner to expire.

We get to hear that all the time around here, but it's the hawks snatching squirrels.   

They soar around up high just watching the gravel roads, and if a squirrel crosses a road he's a goner.

I have taken game from Hawks and Owls.

Well haven’t heard anything from these people.

One did take Company Pickup out there because he don’t want to mess his up. Last year he hit a tree with it. Told the company it was hit and run.

oneshot