11-09 Dipping for specs again.

Dutch

So threadfins are in Bull Shoals?  About the Northern limit.

I fish Pickwick and they had a big kill a few winters back when the water temps fell below what the threadfins could survive.

"Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously."

Hunter S. Thompson

2 hours ago, Ham said:

I know that a 20 inch walleye from Stockton isn't the same as a 20 inch walleye from Bull Shoals. Way more meat on the Bull Shoals fish. 

Thats the truth,I had a walleye fry last week and it only took 5 walleye to feed 14 of us. but man were they good

9 hours ago, aarchdale@coresleep.com said:

Yes there are threadfins in both Bull and TR. I could have caught millions if i had a throw net a couple weeks ago on upper Bull

I don’t know why I questioned that.  I’ve seen thousands come through the dam on Taney.   But his question made me think twice.  

1 hour ago, snagged in outlet 3 said:

I have pictures 😂

Doesn't matter.   A biologist once said that Threadfin shad and cottonmouths can't thrive north of a certain line.....and that's all there is to it.  

To debunk either would ensure a place in hades for you, and all of your lineage, for all eternity.  😊 

So just spare your great grandchildren the grief.  👍

1 hour ago, fishinwrench said:

Doesn't matter.   A biologist once said that Threadfin shad and cottonmouths can't thrive north of a certain line.....and that's all there is to it.  

To debunk either would ensure a place in hades for you, and all of your lineage, for all eternity.  😊 

So just spare your great grandchildren the grief.  👍

Yeah well I saw a cottonmouth out of “their” range so I don’t care what some biologist says.   I have a degree in biology BTW.