2016 Mercury 200 Optimax

12 minutes ago, fishinwrench said:

I spend more time fishing than boat riding, that's true. 

There's a good "public" ramp every 8-10 miles on LO.  (with only one exception).   

What lake has more ?  

Every single lake besides Truman and bull shoals 

I’m not sure why I’m even trying to explain to you how it’s possible to put that many hours on a motor . I’m just gonna stop now . Man you really are always right. It’s extraordinary. 

2 minutes ago, Lvn2Fish said:

From Larry gale to brown bend is a ride. Our definitions of good public ramp must be different . 

Between Gale and Brown bend there is....

A ramp at the Hurricane deck bridge.

Lighthouse/Silver sands.

Purvis. 

Mimosa beach (Bollinger).

Run away 2.

Big Dicks.

Mallard bay (or whatever it's called now).  

Screenshot_20230316-151121~2.png

But ok, I'm not gonna argue the point.....You can spend all day sight seeing and stimulating the economy if that's what blows your dress up. 🙄

29 minutes ago, Lvn2Fish said:

Man you really are always right. It’s extraordinary. 

Not always...... but certainly often !    

I'm sorry it bothers you.   I'm actually just trying to help you out.....cuz you appear to be ignorant.

1 minute ago, Lvn2Fish said:

“ nice public ramp “…it’s $20 to put a boat at the deck bridge . Lovely little public ramp it is 

Ok, so use the one across the lake off 5-65,  it's only 5.00 

You're gonna burn way more than 20.00 in fuel/oil doing it your way.   But whatever. 🤷‍♂️

13 minutes ago, Lvn2Fish said:

Here’s big dicks , looks solid too . Nice little public launch there. Not sure how you get to the water but it is a ramp …

421A89E5-EBE7-4BC1-BB44-4589E143CC5A.png

Go ahead and nit-pick ...... I can have my boat floating off the trailer there in the same amount of time as I can at Larry Gale.     

Besides, if you're headed to BD's you've already passed Lighthouse, Purvis, and Runaway 2 (depending on which road you are coming from).   

I know, I know..... you're a Wrench-hater and anything I say offends you.     🙄  Too bad, cuz if you told "Nasty" that you're a friend/customer of mine he probably wouldn't charge you....and would probably offer to launch you for nothing.   Even though he's blind as a bat 😅