Time For An Ozark Originals Swap?

JobyKSU

Mine have been tied for about 2 weeks now but was planning on tieing a few more for you for all the trouble and I was thinking you would be fishing again before me so you might be able to tell me what you think. Hey Duane I just took a look at the fly you have picked. That is one impressive looking fly.

Brian

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yesterday I received an avalanch of flies - kicknbass, duckydoty, soggyfoot - great looking creations. So everybody is in on time. I will bag these up and send them out - just in time for some warmer weather (I promise it's coming!)

I'll have these bagged up and sent to everyone plus a delivery to Rolan for pictures. Thanks for a fantastic swap, everybody.

::. JobyKSU

Tippet Breaker Extraordinaire

Im glad they finally showed up, now I know why they call it snail mail. I was getting nervous that I might have to tie up a bunch more real quick. (might just do that anyway)

Brian

Hey everybody

I returned from a trip last night and found a delivery from the post office: Every package of flies that I sent out.

Included was a note saying that they were unable to deliver packages picked up from a home mailbox, and that I would need to bring them in to a post-office.

Apparently they can pick up the flies and hold on to them for a few days, they just can't deliver them to anybody.

Anyway - my rookie mistake means that they will be delivered to the post office tomorrow (Monday 03/16).

Let me know when you start to get them...

- JobyKSU

::. JobyKSU

Tippet Breaker Extraordinaire

Man Im glad to hear that. I was wondering if mine had gotten lst in the mail. I was going to post on here today to see if anyone recieved theirs yet if they didnt show up today.

Brian

Mine was in the mail today. Great looking group of originals. I look forward to fishing them all.

Thanks for participating and to you Joby for being the swapmeister....Dano

Glass Has Class

"from the laid back lane in the Arkansas Ozarks"

Recieved mine in the mail friday. Cant wait to use them they look great. I think I might have to wait till the dove brings the olive branch though.

Brian