Any Recent Reports?

hog_wild

There have been a few walleye biting, but it hasnt been too hot really. I did see someone fishing off the bank that had 4 whitebass on a stringer though on Sunday between Swan and the Dam.

Ted & Havey fished down there today, maybe they will

Put a report on tonight, I think they were going for walleye.

Tim Homesley

23387 st. hwy 112

Cassville, Mo 65625

Roaring River State park

Tim's Fly Shop

www.missouritrout.com/timsflyshop

• 1 month later...

i saw a guy catching some nice walleyes with rogues, i tried to duplicate his methods but i was having an equipment malfunction...(baitcaster needs new line, the braid was coming apart or rubbing on something and i lost a couple of lures).

other than that crappie, white bass, walleye, and rainbows are biting right now, when you can locate them

Part of the problem, maybe all of it, is that with hakf the fllod gates down and water coming over the other half the current is crazy. There are more seams then you can keep track of If you plan on going I would take some time and study the water, if you're fishing from the bank, from avove where you can see. That way you won't find yourself fighting some current you don't want.

I think boat fishing might be tougher, but if you can find eddy's there should be some fish in them.

Today's release is tomorrows gift to another fisherman.

i tried saturday morning in my kayak but the current was going every which way anywhere within 400-500ft from the dam, the only "steady" spot was on the river run side where the discharge usually runs, but now they switched the top gates and the water looks a little better to negotiate.

• 1 month later...

Its been a long time since I reported anything as my life has been topsy turvey.,,,,,BUT, last night I tried to catch the allusive powersite crappie and actually came home with a mixed bag. One 20 inch walley, 6 huge whites, and 5 wonderful crappie. I was swimming minnow fishing and I can tell you something from expierience. I f you think you have a snag , second guess yourself, those walleye dont move to fast at first on my little crappie pole.

[ [

• Members

.... I f you think you have a snag , second guess yourself, those walleye dont move to fast at first on my little crappie pole.

ROFL....walley on a crappie pole. That is funny. Glad you landed it. What lb line were you using?

• 1 month later...