Its Spring! Time To Float!

Chief Grey Bear

That was some game today. I was beginning to wonder if they were going to pull it off. It turned out to be a pretty close game. If they do play on Saturday,and I am hoping they will, I bet we can get some updates one way or the other. ;)

If fishing was easy it would be called catching.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a game!! I can't wait until Thursday! Boy does Mizzou sports have it going on now or what!

Chief Grey Bear

Living is dangerous to your health

Owner Ozark Fishing Expeditions

Co-Owner, Chief Executive Product Development Team Jerm Werm

Executive Pro Staff Team Agnew

Executive Pro Staff Paul Dallas Productions

Executive Pro Staff Team Heddon, River Division

Chief Primary Consultant Missouri Smallmouth Alliance

Executive Vice President Ronnie Moore Outdoors

O.K. guys... I'm watching the weather. It's early, but they're saying a high of 38 up here Sat. I know the weather's different down there. I'll watch the long range stuff on the Weather Channel & the NWS. I'll concentrate on Neosho reports. Probably a Joplin or Springfield report. Got three titanium rods held together with 16 screws keeping my neck together. Cold (especially with wet) ain't a good thing. I really want to meet you guys... hell, my wife wants me out of here bad (wonder what the heck that means?) :o As long as it's anywhere near 50 and not too wet... I'll be there! Buzz, don't want to mess you up on not having a partner. My heart is commited now... like I said, my mind will commit Wednesday late afternoon or early evening. Enjoyed you and Chief's pics on the Spring... and hey... post 'em on the Indian Ocean forum for all I care! :rolleyes: Keep in touch...

HUMAN RELATIONS MANAGER @ OZARK FISHING EXPEDITIONS

Yeah, I saw that is supposed to be 55 on Saturday too. We'll have to wait a little longer to see for sure. My other concern is how much rain we get between now and then. I hope it misses us and doesn't muddy the creek up any. If it doesn't I think we can find some willing fish.

I understand your situation and we want you to join us for sure but, we don't want you miserable either.

I'm still watching the weather. There are a lot of tornado watches around here right now. I'll keep my fingers crossed. ;)

Hey when I called you and said the high thursday was going to be 46, well that is what they said. But at the 6 o'clock report he laughed at his mistake. It will be 56 Thursday. SOOOOO that is much better. Maybe the temps will climb.

As of now they are calling for rain Friday and Saturday. Of course we have heard that for the last month or so to with no rain or very little. They are calling for 1-3 inches right now. We'll see.

We will keep you posted on the weather KC. Being uncomfortable can turn a trip sour no matter how good it is.

If it turns out you will make it, are you coming down Friday night? Flysmallie?

Chief Grey Bear

Living is dangerous to your health

Owner Ozark Fishing Expeditions

Co-Owner, Chief Executive Product Development Team Jerm Werm

Executive Pro Staff Team Agnew

Executive Pro Staff Paul Dallas Productions

Executive Pro Staff Team Heddon, River Division

Chief Primary Consultant Missouri Smallmouth Alliance

Executive Vice President Ronnie Moore Outdoors

• Members

looks like the weather report has changed a little. Now it is calling for sun and 58 on Saturday. Sounds like a decent day....this time of year you never really know though it could all change by tomorrow. As of right now I am planning on meeting at Lim Kiln around 8:30 ready to do some fishing.

looks like the weather report has changed a little. Now it is calling for sun and 58 on Saturday. Sounds like a decent day....this time of year you never really know though it could all change by tomorrow. As of right now I am planning on meeting at Lim Kiln around 8:30 ready to do some fishing.

That sounds great. 8:30 at Lime Kiln is best. We can work out the rest of the logistics when everyone shows up.

BTW, great avatar CDC.

Buzz... I'm not used to being in the front, but that's O.K. If in front... I'm just a side stroker. Pry stroker I guess is the right term. Anybody beer drinkers :P or anything else? I know we have kids along... let me know the deal on that - I respect anyone's thoughts on this.

HUMAN RELATIONS MANAGER @ OZARK FISHING EXPEDITIONS

Buzz... I'm not used to being in the front, but that's O.K. If in front... I'm just a side stroker. Pry stroker I guess is the right term. Anybody beer drinkers :P or anything else? I know we have kids along... let me know the deal on that - I respect anyone's thoughts on this.

LOL........I'll put it this way, my wife says I like beer toooooo much. I think Chief will have to speak for himself on this one. :lol:

As for the front of the canoe goes, I'm sure we can work something out. I'm sure you know when to pick up the paddle. ;) Other than all you have to do is enjoy the ride and catch some fish.