Should I Leave The Boat At Home

oneshot

My wife is wanting to go up to Truman for a couple days.I have a Boat that I'm really not use to yet and I've only been on the Lake a couple times.

With all the talk of high water and brush I'm thinking its best just to leave the Boat at home and just bank fish below the Dam.

What you guys think?

oneshot

Always take the boat! It's the best way to learn. I used to fear it until I said to myself just do it. You'll gain much more confidence that way. Going out at night on Taney was always out of the question for me because of the fog. Once I got there I noticed a window of clear vision between the water and the fog. I love doing it now!

Signed,

Cardiac

Abdito!

Another Beautiful Day In The Ozarks

check out www.sterettcreek.com, they will give you the last minute details on lake conditions. Sounds like the lake is coming up fast and most ramps are being shut down, there's a high water ramp at Shawnee Bend that is being opened, there is akso one at Berry Bend, Truman state park and one at Sparrow Foot that are still useable. Hope that this helps.

Well if I put in it would be on the Fairfield Ramp.The Boat is a tuff Boat and stable,just I don't care to tear stuff up.I already hit a log and knocked my Transducer off.Wife fixed it and seems to be working ok.

oneshot

What a wife!

Signed,

Cardiac

Yelp had her for 26 years.Better at working on stuff than most men and always Game for anything.

Really Cool Lady

oneshot

I wouldent worry to much just be careful.just throw some jugs out east of the parking lot at Fairfield that is a new flat look for 16 ft water I cought some there saturday night and fish around the trees around the island you dont have to travle far to catch fish. below the dam is not good right now untile the corps start running water.

I wouldent worry to much just be careful.just throw some jugs out east of the parking lot at Fairfield that is a new flat look for 16 ft water I cought some there saturday night and fish around the trees around the island you dont have to travle far to catch fish. below the dam is not good right now untile the corps start running water.

Thanks.

oneshot