10-21-09 Up On Lil Sugar

wacky worm

Yep all good. Now we gotta worry about WW for hijacking his thread!

eric- I agree that bass are good grub. I don't recommend keeping them over the, ohhh say, 12-13 inch range. You could go 14 but, I wouldn't go any bigger.

I rarely keep fish anymore. I am the only on in the house that really likes them so I just don't mess with them. I am ashamed to say that the last fish I fried up...uhhh, was...uh, store bought.

I am hankering for a mess of goggle eye though. And I think next time I get into them, I am gonna keep a mess. I do like smoking some trout every now and then too.

Chief Grey Bear

Living is dangerous to your health

Owner Ozark Fishing Expeditions

Co-Owner, Chief Executive Product Development Team Jerm Werm

Executive Pro Staff Team Agnew

Executive Pro Staff Paul Dallas Productions

Executive Pro Staff Team Heddon, River Division

Chief Primary Consultant Missouri Smallmouth Alliance

Executive Vice President Ronnie Moore Outdoors

Yep all good. Now we gotta worry about WW for hijacking his thread!

eric- I agree that bass are good grub. I don't recommend keeping them over the, ohhh say, 12-13 inch range. You could go 14 but, I wouldn't go any bigger.

I rarely keep fish anymore. I am the only on in the house that really likes them so I just don't mess with them. I am ashamed to say that the last fish I fried up...uhhh, was...uh, store bought.

I am hankering for a mess of goggle eye though. And I think next time I get into them, I am gonna keep a mess. I do like smoking some trout every now and then too.

I'm the same way Chief. Store bought was my last, also. Before that was crappie and white bass in early March. Before that was crappie, at least 10 yrs. ago. ..and I love to eat fish.

wader

Occassionally I'll fry up about 10 pounds of catfish and have some buddies and their wives over. The women hardly eat any fish but chow down on the homemade fries, which leaves me with a bunch of fish left over. Catfish is so meaty and chewy that I can eat it straight out of the fridge for a few days and it never gets nasty. Love that stuff.