Flooding In Nwa

FishinHogFan

Hey harrison. Yeah its pretty bad. They have the flood gates open at beaver and table rock. Beaver has come up over flood pool. I was out at war eagle a few hours ago. It has come down a lot, the mill has no water in it now. Water is still high but probably 12 feet under the bridge now.

• Members

When I saw that pic, I couldn't believe how high the water was. Have they closed the bridge? I miss fishing there. I went one day last year, and the Mill owners had a security guard working the parking lot. He wouldn't let anyone that was fishing park there. I started going up toward Huntsville, and fishing the war eagle branch up there. Great spot for smallies. I can't wait till I get home in July. I'm ready to get back on the water.

Bridge is open. They were cleaning out the mill, hoping to open it up by the weekend. I remember fishing there with you a few times. I don't stream fish much anymore. I spend most of my free time on the lake. I'm going to go check out the dam this evening and see if they still have the flood gates open.

• Members
Bridge is open. They were cleaning out the mill, hoping to open it up by the weekend. I remember fishing there with you a few times. I don't stream fish much anymore. I spend most of my free time on the lake. I'm going to go check out the dam this evening and see if they still have the flood gates open.

get a pic if they are still open. I would love to see that.