Jump to content

1-18-10 Report


Recommended Posts

Hey guys,

Had the chance to get on the river with a couple of regulars. We put in at Kelly Ford and floated to Blair, pretty much drifting the whole time.

Fishing started off pretty slow, just picking up a handful of fish until the sun came up and it warmed up a little...then the bugs moved. From the Falls to Blair fished very well with a 21" brown coming out of Jack's Riffle right there at ROLF. 95% of the fish came on the olive or yellow and rust rubber-legs with the other 5% coming on Psycho Princes, Pheasant Tails, or a RFSN.

17040_1302970290776_1126042609_932243_765561_n.jpg

Brian

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.