Razr Rods Signs Flw Pro Greg Bohannan

• Members

Razr Rods announced that it’s signed FLW Tour pro Greg Bohannan to a sponsorship deal.

“Razr Rods is extremely excited to have Greg on our pro staff,” said president Rick La Point. “Greg Bohannan has been a friend for years and we are excited to have him on board. His fishing talent is one of high caliber and we look forward to the future.

“Greg’s reputation as a Christian and devoted family man has impressed me and my staff. His character and integrity is a notch above the field. I look forward to a strong and long relationship with Greg” said Razr Rod owner Rick LaPoint.

“I am excited about the opportunity to work with Razr Rods and Rick LaPoint” said Greg Bohannon. “They feature a light, sensitive, high quality rod at a very affordable price.

They also feature one of the best warranties in the business. Their unique Kevlar scrim cloth with the 58 million modulus graphite makes for an extremely strong product and their new E-glass series is an awesome cranking rod.”

Razr Rods plans to release a Greg Bohannan signature series e-glass crankbait and football jig rod late in 2010.

Razr Rods is an extremely high modulus, American made rod with a Lifetime Unconditional Warranty. Check them out on the web at www.razrrods.com

Greg also just signed a deal with BassX lures out of Rogers as his title sponsor. Super nice guy and a great asset to both companies. I know they were working on a BassX wrap for his boat the last few days. Can't wait to see the finished product. Congratulations Greg! Good luck at the Rock!!

bassxlures.com