Megabass 110's And Silent Riser 110's

moduck38834

• Members

Gentlemen, and ladies as well, just giving you the heads up that we just got a large shipment of 110's and Silent Risers. Approx 30 colors of 110's and 9 colors of the Silent Riser. 110's are 27.99ea, and Silent Risers are $29.99 ea. Come by the store and look at these beautiful baits! Happy Holidays to you guys, and thanks so much for the support this year!

Chris

Sportsmans Factory Outlet

2333 E Bennett

Springfield, MO 65804

417-881-1635

Hopefully this picture will be attached when I hit post!post-5262-12925284056229_thumb.jpg

• Members

Colors in 110's:

Black Back Stardust; Elegy Bone; GG Bass; GG Gill; GG Hasu; GG Perch; GG Trout OB; GP Pro Blue 2; GP Skeleton TN; Gp Stain Reaction; HT Hakone Wakasagi; HT-Ito Tennessee Shad; Ito Natural; M RB-Shad; M Shad; M TNG; Megabass Sexy Shad(MSS); Table Rock; Wagin Ayu; Wagin Hasu; Wagin Wawamutsu; Wagin Oikawa; Wakin Ayu; Wakin React; M KBG; M Hot Shad; Nanko Reaction, Triple Illusion, MG Stardust Shad; GG Megabass Kinkuro; MHS; Hachiro Reaction; M-KBG

Colors in Silent Risers(and guys you need to check these out---wow!):

:NC Megabass Kinkuro; NC Crystal Shad; NC Sunset ProBlue; NC Flashing Chart; NC Lime Chart; NC Pro Blue Blood; NC Blue Back Reaction; NC Twilight Chart Back; NC Cosmic Back

Elegy Bone and Ito Natural are going FAST and I will not have more in until mid to end of January.....have enough to make it through next week I think....

Thought it might help if I listed the colors for you.....either way, it's worth looking at them....I'm a kid in a candy store myself right now!!!

Again, Happy Holidays Guys/Gals......we will be closed for the Holidays Dec 24th and Dec 31st, Otherwise we will be open 9-6 the rest of the week.

Chris

417-881-1635