Campsites

Wildeye

• Members

Looking to come down and camp for a week in mid march. Found that all the sites say not available, and that they are only open from April 1 on. Is that just the reservations can only be made for those times, or are the sites closed, water and electric off? Thanks for any help

Looking to come down and camp for a week in mid march. Found that all the sites say not available, and that they are only open from April 1 on. Is that just the reservations can only be made for those times, or are the sites closed, water and electric off? Thanks for any help

I have camped at Lost Bridge North outside of the "reservation window" and the water and electric was off... I stayed is a camper on the back of my truck and use the truck to charge the batteries on the camper ( so I would have heat for the nite )....

The Corps shuts things down in the winter to save manpower & $$$$......

I have heard there are some private camp but, I have not looked for them..... Someone on the form may know of them????

"Look up OPTIMIST in the dictionary - there is a picture of a fishing boat being launched"

• Members

We have stayed at Lost Bridge North several times lately outside of the reservation window. The latest stay being late October. The electricity has always been on for our stays. You might call the Beaver Project office to the find out for sure?

I saw an RV parked in the campground at Praririe Creek last weekend. Looked to me like the upper gate for spots 1-7 was open. I'd call the COE and ask how to use the camp sites.

John B

08 Skeeter SL210, 225F Yamaha