Snap's New Fishing Method

Mark

Congratulations to Snap on discovering a new method of catching fish on the Eleven Point. It seems all you have to do is throw your whole rod and reel in the river and come back later, retrieve it out of the water, and you'll have a fish on the end of your line. :=D:

Although I think it is illegal, Snap, to leave your pole unattended!! :huh1:

Congratulations to Snap on discovering a new method of catching fish on the Eleven Point. It seems all you have to do is throw your whole rod and reel in the river and come back later, retrieve it out of the water, and you'll have a fish on the end of your line. :=D:

Although I think it is illegal, Snap, to leave your pole unattended!! :huh1:

Nice! I once snagged an old zebco 202 that had a live white bass still hooked on the end of the line.

IMAO....I just reeled in a world record sucker!!! 6'6"...270+....told you he would fall for it Delvis, so you owe me $100.00 !!!...since he only posted 1/2 the fish story, I will let you off the hook for $50.00!!!...!!!

That's funny. I had a buddy who on one of our "first few years of legal drinking age" beer/campfire/catfishing trips lost his rig as a big Chanel pulled it in the water as he was answering the call of nature. I dug around in my tackle box and rigged him up a tangle of treble hooks that would make a snagger proud, and after a few minutes of dragging around on the bottom of the sand pit we were fishing - he reeled in his lost rig - with a 6- or 7-pound Channel Cat still on the end of the line! EPIC WIN.:goodjob:

Al, we would love for you to make one of our Eleven Point trips with SG boys. Lots of laughs!! Our annual Easter trip is later this year. We will go down on Wed. night, April 20, and come home on Sat. April 23. Fish all day Thurs. and Friday. Stay in cabins. Nightly poker game!!! Interested??????