Bass Jigs

A quality line of bass jigs to include swim, football, flip/pitch, chatter type baits and jig heads. Quality components utilizing Mustad ultra point hooks, high quality silicone skirts and powder painted and baked jig heads. The prices in the web store beat retail prices hands down and these are hand and individually hand crafted on Table Rock Lake.

www.jigs4bass.com

For questions contact tablerocktackle@centurytel.net Thanks......miket

jigs4bass-banner.jpg

It's a shame you went to all the trouble pouring the ones with those EWG Mustad hooks. The don't hook fish as well as a regular bend hook, so most folks just use the Mustad 32886 with the Swim Jig and Poison Tail molds, although it is a heavy wire hook, it hooks better than the EWG ones. Of course there's other hooks out there that fit, too.

It's a shame you went to all the trouble pouring the ones with those EWG Mustad hooks. The don't hook fish as well as a regular bend hook, so most folks just use the Mustad 32886 with the Swim Jig and Poison Tail molds, although it is a heavy wire hook, it hooks better than the EWG ones. Of course there's other hooks out there that fit, too.

Good Morning: That is odd....when I first begam making and selling my swim jigs I used the Mustad 32886 and had many of my customers inquire as to if I could go to an extra wide gap....which I did. Since then I have sold thousands of these and they are very satisfied. Since I do individual custom work , I can pour this jig with the hook you mentioned and even save money but they don't seem to want it. Many have contacted me and told me they have increased their hook and hold percentage with the EWG hook. I guess "looks" and function are in the eye of the purchaser. Let me know if I can interest you in some jigs with your preferred hook and I can accomodate you. Thanks for your opinion and good fishing....Mike..... www.jigs4bass.com

jigs4bass-banner.jpg

• Members

Gentlemen:

Thanks for the link to your site, Mike. I'll be checking it out.

I just saw a piece on Bass Pro's TV show about swim jigs. They seem to be a very versatile lure. What are your favorite trailers/colors to use in the spring?

Gentlemen:

Thanks for the link to your site, Mike. I'll be checking it out.

I just saw a piece on Bass Pro's TV show about swim jigs. They seem to be a very versatile lure. What are your favorite trailers/colors to use in the spring?

Good Morning: I like either a single or double trail grub and use a lot of zoom fat albert...the double tail makes the bait sink a little slower..colors for me are white, silver with red flake and green pumpkin. Good luck and good fishing....Mike

jigs4bass-banner.jpg