Table Rock Side Images

Doug Vahrenberg

• Members

Those are some cool shots, however Im not very good at reading imaging equipment. Ive never owned one. I can tell the first one is the old bridge accross the white river but what are the other images? Could you help describe what Im looking at.

Does anyone know if there is a imaging app for the iphone? lol!! Wouldnt that be cool....hold your phone out above the water and scan down...thats an app I could realy use!!!

Don't know what the middle pic is but the last two images look like a creek channel with rock piles in the middle, there also look to be fish on those rock piles. Drag a football jig over em and I bet you find some bass!! Good images those graphs are so amazing!

I've been trying to understand these sidefinder images for 3 years. Nope, my puny brain can't decipher 'em. Doug, I know you're pimpin' this stuff--how about an explanation of what we're supposed to be seeing and saying wowee over? Thanks.

• Members

This clip helps alot on how Side Imaging Works:

The top image is the Old MO13 Highway Bridge

Second Image is one of the New MO13 Hwy Bridge Pilings

Bottom two images are shot with the 2 different frequencies 455 and 800 KHz of old rock Quarry.

Settings use the same as this video:

Doug, been watching the videos again. Love the lakemasters but cant seem to find it on the web for MO. Any ideas as to where to get it and how much?

Essary Construction - Honest work for honest price

Custom Construction and Remodeling

Call for free quotes (417)338-6418 http://essarycustomhomes.com/

Watched your video links. Thanks.