Another Great Day On Stockton!

Took a man and his grandson out this morning. Had some electrical problems with my graphs, but got that fixed and started getting serious about 6:45 am. Ended up with 5 keeper walleye and 13 big crappie before the heat made us give up. They did about 90% of the catching!!

The last fishing report I posted is still the same. Fish are biting great early and late, and on cloudy days. Not sure if they bite in the hot sun, I usually try to get off the water before it gets to hot.

Good Luck!!post-610-13146477477641_thumb.jpg

Bob Bennett
Stockton Lake Guide Service
http://fishstocktonlake.com
417-637-BASS

"Our Service is Crappie"
”And what country can preserve its liberties, if its rulers are not warned from time to time that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms….The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants”
~Thomas Jefferson

My Dad and I finally got a day out on the water and went trolling for walleye, we are not very good with those crawler rigs. We started @ 8:00 am and fished until 2:00 pm. Had about 12 walleye on a crank running 15-20 ft over main lake points. Every time we trolled over a hump or brushpile we picked up a walleye, but we could not for the life of us put a keeper in the boat, all were between 12-14 inches. Did pick up three nice whites. I had read a few posts about people picking up nice crappie while trolling but we didn't hook a single one. Saw probably a 5 lb walleye floating belly up, looked to have been dead for a few days. Going to try and book a date with you next year Bob, so we can learn how to fish those crawler harnesses and jigs correctly.

• Members

Bob looks like just keep killing them on Stockton, good for you. I know you are using a Humminbird from other post I've read and you seem to be very good with them. I have a 898 and still have not figured out how to download brush piles either at Stockton or any other lake. I read where you used your chip and downloaded all the bush piles in MO to some guys Graph, any advice I could get would be appreciated.

Thanks and hope to meet up with one of these days. Bob

Guest Gilly2

Fishee,

If you can, text or e-mail Bob. He got me the chip for my 'bird as I could not get that info to download off of MDC. Something to do with a compatibility issue. Anyway, pretty sweet once you get it figured out....not sayin' Bob does :):lol:

That's a nice mess of fish there bob. I will be at ruark bluff Friday I will stop in and say hi. Hope my pics from this weeks camping trip look like that!!

Brandon Inman

Bob looks like just keep killing them on Stockton, good for you. I know you are using a Humminbird from other post I've read and you seem to be very good with them. I have a 898 and still have not figured out how to download brush piles either at Stockton or any other lake. I read where you used your chip and downloaded all the bush piles in MO to some guys Graph, any advice I could get would be appreciated.

Thanks and hope to meet up with one of these days. Bob

Bob Bennett
417-637-BASS

"Our Service is Crappie"
”And what country can preserve its liberties, if its rulers are not warned from time to time that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms….The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants”
~Thomas Jefferson

give me a call and I will help you out with the download onto your graph. catch lots more crappie if you know where those brush piles are located, unless it's dark and 100 degrees and gilly is in the boat.

Bob Bennett
417-637-BASS

"Our Service is Crappie"
~Thomas Jefferson

But you have to admit, Bob, that was a cool light. And man was it hot!

www.drydock516.com