Jump to content

Tournament Benefiting Fishing For Freedom Sept 14 Th


buzzbaitr

Recommended Posts

Hello everyone, our bass club is holding an open benefit tournament out of state park on sept 14th. We are going to start at safe light (630ish). It is 60% payout with the other 40% benefitting fishing for freedom. The tournament is called The Palmer Memorial in honor of our club presidents son who served in the military. It is a buddy tournament with $100 per boat entry fee. We would love to have a big turn out to support our troops! If questions let me know. Thanks for the time

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.