Fishing @ Taney

MrDucky

Howdy OA , Im gonna come down around 6 am or so on tuesday . Mostly just to practice with different flies . If any of ya want to meet up ill be driving a greenish/blue ford contour and be the one with the fly line stuck in a tree LOL . I also plan on staying there all day and going to the fly tieing class @ Lileys That evening if they have it .

Yikes!!! I Hate that warning horn

555-SLOW-STRIP?

So THAT'S why there's a policeman's, fireman's, and construction worker's uniforms in the back of that blue van. Taneycomo Nights - Guide service and male exotic dancer...

Those "Bachelorette parties" pay well, Leonard?

TIGHT LINES, YA'LL

"There he stands, draped in more equipment than a telephone lineman, trying to outwit an organism with a brain no bigger than a breadcrumb, and getting licked in the process." - Paul O’Neil

Now we know how he can afford to fish so much. I hear those male exotic dancers make a ton of money. Could explain the smile he always has on his face as well.

Amazing the information you can get on a fly fishing forum :lol::lol::lol:

Yes, I'm That Guy

Its all over now , Leonard's phone is gonna be ringing off the hook , lol he said he was gonna fish all night NYE LOL :lol: uuuuuuuuuu huuuuuhhhhhhhh , now we know where he got the money to buy all them shrimp :lol:

Poor Leonard! One comment, made while lacking sleep...alas, the pain of tired blogging! Warn your friends and neighbors! This could be you...the "butt" of stripping jokes! :lol: