Oh, BEEEEESONNNNN

Sometime today, must have been during a period where my mind was not clear or I was in some form of state (like confusion) I vaguely remember a post where you asked me a question. I am at odds as to what it was and could not find it this evening as I perused this piscatorial phorum. Do you remember what it was? And if you don't then my OCD will probably kick in and I will be up all night going through over a thousand posts to find it....Your friend, Dano.... B)

Glass Has Class

"from the laid back lane in the Arkansas Ozarks"

:huh:

I've slept since then, so... :unsure: I don't remember... (OTD... Old Timer's Disease...)

OH... WAIT... I DO remember... I asked if the new 2007 AGFC Trout Guideline booklets were out yet...

TIGHT LINES, YA'LL

"There he stands, draped in more equipment than a telephone lineman, trying to outwit an organism with a brain no bigger than a breadcrumb, and getting licked in the process." - Paul O’Neil

Yeah, but that's the overall fishing guide. I'm looking for the specific "trout" book which has more specific info on trout waters.

TIGHT LINES, YA'LL

"There he stands, draped in more equipment than a telephone lineman, trying to outwit an organism with a brain no bigger than a breadcrumb, and getting licked in the process." - Paul O’Neil