Crane Creek Flies

Danoinark

Nice bugs Dewayne. So I presume an assortment of small midges would be sufficient along with small woolies. I have seen Tim (Timsfly) say he has had luck on small buggers and worms before. Anyone know if scuds have been found in Crane?

Thanks

Dano

Glass Has Class

"from the laid back lane in the Arkansas Ozarks"

• 1 month later...

I know Chuck Gries fishes scuds up there some. But I've caught my fish at Crane on midge patterns. I know a spin fisherman who swears by orange beetlespins in Crane Creek. He claims to have caught some monsters.

SilverMallard

"How little do my countrymen know what precious blessings they are in possession of - and which no other people on Earth enjoy."

Thomas Jefferson

(This disclaimer is to state that any posts of a questionable nature are to be interpreted by the reader at their own peril. The writer of this post in no way supports the claims made in this post, or takes resposibility for their interpretations or uses. It is at the discretion of the reader to wrestle through issues of sarcasm, condescension, snobbery, lunacy, left and or right wing conspiracies, lying, cheating, wisdom, enlightenment, or any form of subterfuge contained herein.)

Crane Creek also has small Caddis in pretty good #s. But I have never fished a Caddis pattern there. Might try it soon.

post-2911-1177889189_thumb.jpg

SilverMallard

"How little do my countrymen know what precious blessings they are in possession of - and which no other people on Earth enjoy."

Thomas Jefferson

(This disclaimer is to state that any posts of a questionable nature are to be interpreted by the reader at their own peril. The writer of this post in no way supports the claims made in this post, or takes resposibility for their interpretations or uses. It is at the discretion of the reader to wrestle through issues of sarcasm, condescension, snobbery, lunacy, left and or right wing conspiracies, lying, cheating, wisdom, enlightenment, or any form of subterfuge contained herein.)