RR Sunday Father's Day

Sorry Dano, I have the kids droping by today and KC is to far for a quick trip. However I would like to meet you someday.

Thanks and have a great Fathers day!

Jesse

Fish slow and easy!

Borrowed this one from..........Well you know who!

A proud memer of P.E.T.A (People Eating Tasty Animals)

Dano

I didn't see this until this evening. My wife and I went (for father's day) and had a pretty good day fishing. I hadn't been to RR in almost a year.

Greg

"My biggest worry is that my wife (when I'm dead) will sell my fishing gear for what I said I paid for it" - Koos Brandt

Greg Mitchell

How did you do?

I would rather be fishin'.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." Benjamin Franklin, 1759

We did fairly well. Maybe 20 fish between the 2 of us (in about 4 hours). We were catching fish pretty regularly on the upper (artificials only) sections. But it was fairly crowded up there so we moved down to the fly only area after a while.

The fly only area was tougher. But they did start hitting better towards evening. I took 3 in a row on a small dry (griffins gnat) in the last few minutes before we left at 7 PM.

It was fairly hot. I like roaring river but it sure gets hot when you don't wade!

Happy fathers day everyone.

Greg

"My biggest worry is that my wife (when I'm dead) will sell my fishing gear for what I said I paid for it" - Koos Brandt

Greg Mitchell

Sounds like you had a good day. :)

I would rather be fishin'.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." Benjamin Franklin, 1759

I got to fish Saturday afternoon for a couple hours and the fish were going crazy over the SanJuan worm. Caught 25 in two hours in the fly area. Lot's of fish. Caught one real nice one, solid fish. Is I watched the worm the bigger fish were more intersted than the smaller ones. Not Normal!! Had fun!!

Smiles are free

http://rdpflyrods.com/