Fishing The Park Wed 12-26

Bman

Fished for a few hours before the rain came.

Fishing was great as long as I targeted active fish.Not the pods of spooky,leader shy fish huddled together in the pools,poor things they have been beat on.

Be sure to use fluorocarbon tippet when fishing down under.

Had a blast with a chamois worm as an attractor,and a dropper rig to a little piece of "candy" size #20 egg,scud or wd40.

Skipping a wooly in some of the riffles was a blast.

There are bigger fish in there,5-6lbs but they don't show themselves easily,and are in difficult to fish places.

The only good line is a tight line

Hey Bmann when are you planning on going down again I wasn't able to make it down there a couple a weeks ago because my fishing partner and future brother inlaw was injured in a hunting incendt and passed away they day me and him were supposed to go down to meremac let me know

WOW,sorry to hear the bad news,sincerely hope everyone is doing as well as possible.

I am thinking this Sunday possibly depending on weather.

The only good line is a tight line

I was thinking about going down my fience had given me a early xmas gift in the form a battenkill mid arber the night before all this happened and then on xmas day she got me a Connon Eos Xti so i got some new toys to play with but don't have my fishing buddy. Kinda makes things not so fun anymore, but let me know if your going because I might just have to get out of the house