Fishing Report

Trav

Got busy this morning so fished the rain this afternoon. BRRRR.

Needless to say, I stayed under the shelter of my dock. Turned out to be a good thing too. The bows must of had the same idea because I caught 26 stockers in just under 2 hours. I was just vertical jigging little 1/2 inch twirly tails. White with blue tips and red lead-heads.

No Bass though. Guess they dont take kindly to all the immigrants. Haha. Just kidding guys. Truce!

"May success follow your every cast." - Trav P. Johnson

Haha,

I dont bait my dock. But I do make it feel like home. I sink plenty of cover. Yet, I have failed to catch a crappie out of my little nest. I would guess it is because my docks sits right in the current channel and the water stays pretty cold year round. Even the Bass say "See ya later" when they are running alot of water.

As far as fishing all the time, It helps that my boat stays in the water and I just have to walk to it.

Dont envy your situation with kids. I already went through that phase of my life. Enjoy them while you can though. Wont be long and they will be to busy for you. Haha

Its the only dock on Taneycomo that is guarded by fire breathing T-Rex's and has flying Gryphons giving it shade...Wink

Haha

My dog might be a tough little scrapper and varmit killing machine but "she" doesnt think thats butch at all.

If she is bringing you beer it has to be a date. You better not break my little girls heart!