New Tying Video, The Wedding Crasher

Brian Wise

Don't let the wet blankets bug you, Brian...that's good stuff. The people for whom you spend the time making your videos are watching, and we appreciate it. Haven't seen any creative or entertaining posts come out of those grumblers anyway. Look forward to the Galloup flies...

+1

"If it's too loud you're too old" comes to mind. :lol:

I have spent most of my money on fly fishing and beer. The rest I just wasted.

xfcakj.jpg

The latest Trout Commander blog post: Niangua River Six Pack

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Loved it. Cant wait to see the others. Would like to see all the Gallup patterns strung together with a little Hank III as back ground music. Kinda like speed reading the encyclopedia just to get the good stuff.

Fish on Brotha!

A Little Rain Won't Hurt Them Fish.....They're Already Wet!!

Visit my website at..

Ozark Trout Runners

gallery4a082cb0bdef6.jpg

Would like to see all the Gallup patterns strung together with a little Hank III as back ground music.

Just in case you miss this the first time Brian. :)

Brilliant idea DD!

I have spent most of my money on fly fishing and beer. The rest I just wasted.

xfcakj.jpg

The latest Trout Commander blog post: Niangua River Six Pack

Shouldn't you be out terrorizing some ducks in the Duck Destroyer?? Big Smith would be better.

I just got back from a scouting trip on the "Duck Duster". Only took 1 hour 15 min to scout every cover from Coney Island to the Branson Bell. Season opens Thursday.

A Little Rain Won't Hurt Them Fish.....They're Already Wet!!

Visit my website at..

Ozark Trout Runners

gallery4a082cb0bdef6.jpg

Well, let me expand on my comment. Maybe "lousy" was a poor choice of words and I should have said poor. My complaint was that it was so fast you could hardly keep up with it. I agree with your second post Brian, that many of the tying videos on the internet are so slow and overly detailed you lose interest before they are finished. But the solution is not to go to the other extreme and make them so fast that the average tyer can't keep up with all the steps.

I've seen your flies in person and was quite impressed with them. I certainly look forward to seeing the videos you have planned for the winter, but I hope they are not shown in warp speed.

Dave