Whites

Flysmallie

Fished Beaver Sunday with my favorite fishing buddy. Watched him catch 4 very nice Whites. One had to be pushing the 4lb. mark. Biggest White I have ever seen. All I caught were a couple of nice spots and some bluegill. I even resorted to using a minnow, I thought my buddy was going to pass out. It was the first time he had seen me use a minnow!

He caught one on a minnow, three on a white roostertail and I at least got to try out my new fly rod. :D

We were in Beaver Creek. We waded in several different spots. I'm not real sure what the name of the area we were in is, only my second time there, but it's were Slough Hollow Rd runs right next to the water. Caught the majority of the fish across from the two drainage pipes that run under the road. There was a guy there that had several whites and a very nice walleye.

• Members

fished mon. night and wed. morning this week around the tin whistles and

down to the mud banks where the river turns away from slough hollow road using 1/80 ounce jigs. caught a few good males until sun up on wed. morning and they shut down. drove to the 160 bridge and couldn't see a thing. anybody catching females up around tin whistles yet????