Last Week On Tanney

Vbenson

• Members

Had a great trip on Tanney last week. Arived on Wednesday and stayed untill Sunday. Fishing was great over all. Met up with Leonard Friday night and Saturday night. What a great guy! I must applaud his patience for teaching, and his skill with a flyrod. This was the second time I've fished with him, and both times were equally enjoyable. He starts out as a guide, but ends up being a friend. Even through my baptismal. Yes, I fell in during the excitement of him hooking into a good fish and needing the net. My feet got hung up in some rocks, and down I went. All was good though, my gear did its job, and I stayed dry. Well, I was going to include a picture of fish but I'll have to figure that out. Thanks Leonard for showing me a great time! Veldon

Hey V..

What a weekend!!!

I had a blast.. and thanks for the "coffee creamer"

All in all not really any big numbers of fish... but who cares about numbers when you have 2 nights of big fish!

friday night with water running..

a 21in brown just below outlet 2 on a PMS under a indicator

a big bow in the 19in range (can you say FOOTBALL)

a few in the 17-18in range

Saturday night

went up to outlet 1 and nailed a PIG of a rainbow.. 22in on a new color hibernator

also another 23in brown (tried to get his picture but he decided he was camera shy)

and 2 other brown pushing the 19/20inch mark...

all the browns were caught on a olive PMS and the big bow was caught on a brown/UV purple

Leonard

Hey V..

What a weekend!!!

I had a blast.. and thanks for the "coffee creamer"

All in all not really any big numbers of fish... but who cares about numbers when you have 2 nights of big fish!

friday night with water running..

a 21in brown just below outlet 2 on a PMS under a indicator

a big bow in the 19in range (can you say FOOTBALL)

a few in the 17-18in range

Saturday night

went up to outlet 1 and nailed a PIG of a rainbow.. 22in on a new color hibernator

also another 23in brown (tried to get his picture but he decided he was camera shy)

and 2 other brown pushing the 19/20inch mark...

all the browns were caught on a olive PMS and the big bow was caught on a brown/UV purple

Leonard

This report sounded familiar to me so I happened to look at the date on top. What's up Leonard?