M-I-Z...z-O-U!

KCRIVERRAT

A big hump finally hurdled. Win at Nebraska and the sky is the limit. Gonna be tough but I'm glad they've gotta win over Oklahoma to boost their confidence. GO TIGERS! Blaine Gabbert is gonna be an NFL QB in my mind...

HUMAN RELATIONS MANAGER @ OZARK FISHING EXPEDITIONS

If they want a twofer this season they will have to buck up this weekend. If neither they or the Sooners stumble again they will meet again. Actually at this point the Tigers can survive a loss if they beat the corndogs.

Today's release is tomorrows gift to another fisherman.

I've lived in Missouri almost as long as Nebraska. Mizzou has always been my 2nd favorite team. I want them to win every game, but one. Last Saturday, two of my sons and my daughter in-law were at the game.(they're Mizzou fans, ouch). For that one day, I was a huge Mizzou fan. Cheering them all the way. I think Mizzou finally beat Nebraska about 7 yrs. ago. It's been back and forth since. The game is a finally rivalry. (It took about 35 yrs. or so.) Mizzou needs this game, to finally be a real contender for the National title. Cudos to them and all that. .... but.... it's Husker week. ...GO BIG RED !!!!!!

wader

• Members

Missouri is playing solid team football. I don't think anything describes them better than Coach Pinkel's statement that they have no great players but a whole lot of good ones. Every year the defense has been a weak spot for us while we had offensive stars with huge stats. This year Missouri has a decent defense, a decent offensive line, and they play solid football all around. If they keep their cool and play mistake-free in Lincoln I think they can win. But they have let us down before so we'll just have to wait and see.

"The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance - it is the illusion of knowledge." (Daniel J Boorstin)