ollie

Got out for a little while on Sunday afternoon and fished for a couple of hours on Hickory. 2 weeks ago I was slaying them down there and this week I couldn't hardly buy a bite! I ended up catching one bow and one goggle-eye for my two hours of fishing. I didn't even see any of those fish that were stacked up in some places that I saw 2 weeks ago. It really makes me think someone has cleaned them out again. :( It wouldn't surprise me at all. I would bet someone did clean them out. I can understand the fish not biting, but come on, I didn't even see any of them and the water is really clear. I was glad to get out, but it would have ben nicer to catch more.

"you can always beat the keeper, but you can never beat the post"

There are only three things in life that are certain : death, taxes, and the wind blowing at Capps Creek!

I saw your truck yesterday when I was heading home. I haven't fished that lower section for quite a few weeks and the last time I did fish it I only caught 2 fish. It does seem like they may have been taken out of there. I've had better luck up by the ballfields the last few times I've gone though.

If fishing was easy it would be called catching.

That's where I caught mine. Up around the ballfields. Like I said, I was on fire catching them a couple weeks ago, but didn't even see them in there this time. I'm sure someone took home some fillets.

"you can always beat the keeper, but you can never beat the post"

There are only three things in life that are certain : death, taxes, and the wind blowing at Capps Creek!

Probably that one guy you told me about the last time we spoke about it. :ninja:

If fishing was easy it would be called catching.