Yearly Rod And Real Turn Over

Bill Babler

Guys and Gals, again this year I am turning over my last years equipment. By keeping and using this equipment for only 1or 2 yrs. it sells to you in very good to excellent condition.

Please call my cell, or email me at www.whiteriverbb@msn.com. Please don't send me a message thru the forum as it is hard to repond to. All equipment sells on a first call basis, and I will take a credit card, to lock in your purchase. I can deliver equipment at no charge in the Branson Springifield market, at my conveinence or you may come by the lodge and pick it up.

No sales tax on these items, and if you are trying to upgrade, sales tax is a monster to add onto the price of highend equipment.

1 St Croix Avid Casting Rod AVC 62 MXF 6'2" Stickbait/Spook Special Equipped with a Shimano Curado 100D $200.00

1 Falcon BuCoo BCC-4-166 Treble Hooker/ Jerkbait Equipped with a Shimano Curado 100D $150.00

1 Falcon Cara T7 Med Cranker CCB-4-17MR Wiggle Wart Rod/ Equipped with a Shimano Curado 100D $250.00

6 Falcon Cara T7 Finess Jig-Split Grip CC-5-1610S This is my go to outfit. Great Spinnerbait and Fin Rod, as well as Jig. Equipped with Shimano MG50's $300.00@

5 Curado 100D's $100.00@

If you don't like the combo's as I have them rigged, I can change the reels to any combination you like. You can figure the price of the MG 50's at $150 00 @ and package it anyway you want. If you just want the rods we can do that also. If you are looking for topline equipment at a value give me a call. I sold everything I listed last year in a 5 day period.

Home 1-800-544-0257 White River Lodge

Cell 1-417-332-7016 Don't leave a message

Thanks Bill