Humbled

glennL

Was out at 0 dark thirty this morning. Threw the kitchen sink. Spoons, c rig, wakkie w, crankbaits, spinners at all different depths, ledges, points, flat and caught 1 nice white trolling. Anyone having any luck? If so, what depth, bait? This was very humbling!!! Got off by 9am.

Glenn

Unfortunately, I know that feeling all too well. I did not go out this morning, but I might try tomorrow. I hope I can have something positive to report.

Thanks. RPS. I will be on the water about 5am and if I actually catch something, I will post I have this forum as a favorite on my BB, so anything I can share I will. Good luck.

Glenn

yesterday afternoon I caught a 20" 4lb largemouth off the dock on a 12" plum berkeley power worm texas rigged. Went out this morning and threw everything...Could only catch bass on worms anything green pumpkin or purple laminate... Ended up catching 12 or so bass mostly on a weightless wacky style senko made by net bait in the table rock red color fished on the bush edges around point 9. I have learned soo much from this site, so hopefully this will help someone too. Early morning or late evernings have been best for me but i caught that 4lb at 2 in the afternoon in about 3 foot of water. theyre in the lake dont ever give up

Ps just stating from experience... However nice you are, don't expect even some of the locals on this forum to help u out with new lures if they're custom made as far as buying or trying to duplicate them... I like to see everyone do well because there are plenty of fish in this lake... Top dollars are overrated apparently

Ouch! Sorry if someone didn't step up for you. I have had lures given to me even during tournaments. One guy is mailing me a jig to try and I had a chance to try some prototypes not even on the marke a couple of years ago. I have had guys offer their boat, knowledge and even assistance with trailer wiring. If it is a visitor with family coming to our area, I have PMed them with locations, baits and the techniques that worked for me. Heck Mike of SnM gave me a lure and posted some of my favorite spots for a local before. The OAF brotherhood is strong.

Table Rock will treat me nice one day and spank me the next. Hang in there!

Tim Carpenter

Im with Techo. Brotherhood on this forum is way above and beyond. Anyone that disagrees either hasnt spent much time on here or needs to take a twist out of their shorts. I have seen exact baits, places, and patterns. Have even seen people come back and get extra help as to speed and exact trees or rocks to fish if they didnt do so hot. Why someone would say someone would say not to expect locals to help you out is beyond me.

We dont all get on the forum everyday, and if I dont have good information that I trust I will not post as not to send someone in the wrong direction. But you can be assured that you will not find better info on TR anywhere than on here, I have tried.

As for fishing, as everyone should know, TR is a moody girl. One day its nothing, next its on. Most problems people have is that there are many subtle differences that can make all the differences. Fishing on a busy weekend like the 4th can make anyone humble. If the presentation is not perfect, it probably wont work. I dont believe the fish are real active with all the added pressure and run abouts.

Babler has an older post about the jig bite. Still on for everyone I have talked to. PB@J as always and some green colors have been the ticket. Would be my first suggestion for someone starting on the rock.

Essary Construction - Honest work for honest price

Custom Construction and Remodeling

Call for free quotes (417)338-6418 http://essarycustomhomes.com/

Total misunderstanding!! I didn't mean anything negative towards the locals on the forum. Good luck fishing sorry for the confusion

Tablerock Lake will humble everybody once in awhile....even the best on the lake. The nice thing about this forum is that if you strike out, you just post up that you "struck out"....(Stunk it up - Had a bad day - etc)...lol

You named many things you tried, but although I'm primarily after walleyes, and haven't been out a bunch recently, I'd go with a jig or worm or something near or on the bottom if you are after bass...If you saw a bunch of fish on your sonar while you were trolling, and caught the white, turn around and go back through them...Or get over them and drop a spoon down to them. (just barely above them is best)....Lots of possibilities... This is not the greatest weekend to go fishing.......lol.....Put your seat belt on in your boat, drink lots of water.....good luck glenn !!

Thanks Martin and everyone else on this forumn. I will be draggin a green pumpkin flake worm, doing the drop shot and flipping the wackie, in 25-30' 1st thing in the morning. If tha tdoesnt work, I have 6 other rods all ready to go.

Coffee pot set at 445am and boat on the water by 5am.

Glenn