Catfishing

fishbait3

just wondering if anyone is catching some nice cats a buddy and i plan on going after them tomorrow evening.

• Members

Been doing well in flooded timber in backs of coves in 4- 6 feet of water. However with the falling water levels and rising temps I doubt that pattern holds. I would expect them to move to rock banks before too long. I hear they may already be there in Stockton. Pomme is a few degrees behind, though.

Y are some people so inconsiderate about others, went and set some juglines and somebody stole 2.

I apologize since I haven't read those regs recently but doesn't the MDC require anyone using Juglines/noodles to be in attendance of them. meaning you can't just drop them and check them later.? At work we find several each year apparently drifted far away from their original location. Sometimes with their name and address sometimes not. It would be pretty easy for a muskie on pomme to take a perch/bait and be long gone with the jug in a short period of time.

mopan they only have to be watched hourly if they are unanchored. if anchored they can go for as long as 24 hours. we had ours set barely 8 hours.

just a couple of small cats. I dont like sayin they were stole but we looked the area over really well and they were weighted down with 1 # weights and all of my others were there so that what gave me this idea they were taken.