Duck Stamps On Sale Soon

uggh...99 degrees for the next three days. Hard to even daydream about that stuff right now. It will be here before you know it though. I really need to pull everything out and fix what I broke last year.

uggh...99 degrees for the next three days. Hard to even daydream about that stuff right now. It will be here before you know it though. I really need to pull everything out and fix what I broke last year.

Dont you have a wayward decoy that strayed from your flock to someone elses also lol... All mine were put up the last day of the season ready for this years. The best thing I ever did was go to 12slot bags and long lines sets it just makes it so easy on that last day to take some windex and rags as you are picking up and wipe them down good.

I have a few goose floaters that need some repair though, my brother seems to give me a few new rattlers every year.

I hope the lakes keep dropping, low water on Beaver opens up some awesome spots to hunt.

haha, yeah, it made it back when Marty and I finally got together. Just in the nick of time though. I think it was the last week of the season. I could stand to touch up the flocking and give them a good washing, I have three or four blinds that are have door pockets ripped in one manner or another-i probably ought to try and sew them up with some sail thread, the 4 wheeler needs a voltage regulator, I need to unzip all the foot bags on the blinds and see what the guest hunters gave me this year. That's usually good for a coffee cup or two, a pair of gloves, maybe a dozen shotgun shells, a hat, sometimes a thermos. sweep out the trailer, just too hot to think about all of that. I usually end up doing that the two days before resident goose season.

Besides, the hybrids are up in the creeks and they are hungry:)

Resident Goose = Bow Hunting and probably my favorite time of year... I know how wrong it is of me to stand on the bow of the boat acting like im throwin out food and for them to come swimming or running to me then letting the arrows fly but dam its funny. Buts wrong is quickly come over when the poppers and jerky are in front of me.

This year looks to be a banner crop of Young Geese and I've already started picking out spots to take them out come opener and there is a lot of areas its going to be hard to pick just one.

• 3 weeks later...