Crappie Reports?

Some friends of mine have been catching them on piles with jig. I went out this evening but was bass fishin. Will be going out in the morning bass fishin first then goin after some crappie will let you know how it goes.

• Members

I suck. After reading about the good crappie reports, I went out Wednesday feeling even I should be able to catch a limit. I went to 4 different locations where I've caught crappie in the past. At two of the locations I caught a crappie fairly quick, which made me think I was going to catch them.....wrong. Of course, I was missing my little tackle box with several different colored jigs. However, black and chartruse using does well for me.

I talked to a guy who fished yesterday for crappie and he only caught one.

If I was going again, I'd head to the upper ends of the lake. I've seen others talk how good the Bolivar area has been.

Went today - AWESOME!!!! We loaded the boat on the main lake. Fished jigs and caught crappie everywhere. Their eggs were just running out - shallow/deep did not matter. Good luck!

Brad

Have your visited Limitville lately?

We went 2 hours after bass fishin caught12 keepers and slot of shorts using jigs fishing brush piles