Fish Report 10/6 And 10/7

9LB

Fished Saturday afternoon and Sunday morning. Water temp was 69 on Sunday. Caught 6 on Saturday throwing PB&J jig and a Zara Spook. Kind of caught them all over, main points, secondary points and long gravel banks. Did not have any real luck in the back or near the back of any of the coves. Sunday they seemed pretty fussy managed 5 fish but it was work. Caught zero fish on crankbaits, Lipless and spinnerbait. I am glad I started jig fishing, I never used to fish a jig. I did see a nice spike buck swimming across the lake. He swam a good 1/2 mile. Be careful the deer are everywhere! I must of seen 50 deer this weeked on and around the lake. Did not do any walleye fishing but did catch one catfish on a jug.

Nice report! Thanks! Glad you got a few! Any bigguns? In my opinion, its more fun catchin em on cranks, but ive always had much more luck jig fishing. Usually my main choice when bass fishin. Applied for the managed hunt at stockton st park, too bad we didnt get drawn, would love a chance to thin out the herd a bit! ;)

I was laughing my camper is long term parked at Southwinds by Roark and everytime i would drive by the entry to Roark West where the gate was closed I would see 3 - 5 standing there. I mean EVERY time. I would love to get one of the draws. No real bigs but some nice scrappy ones.