Bowl

ozark trout fisher

Usually, 4 and 5 star kids are projected starters as freshmen, and pro prospects down the road. There are darned few players rated 5 star coming out of high school.

Sometimes, and Mizzou is a perfect example of this, you are almost as well off with 2 and 3 star players. They get red-shirted, take a couple years to develop, but by the time they are juniors and seniors they've had those years in the system, they're a year older than the 4 stars in the same class, and they are great team players. Also, not all kids coming out of high school have gotten a real evaluation. Often, they get stars based upon who is recruiting them. If a bigger name school is going after a kid that was under the rating service radar, he automatically gets 3 stars.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The chiefs could use a receiver.

And a QB that can throw downfield. But I have to admit, that the last few games the Chiefs appeared to have opened things up a bit and Smith is starting to throw downfield more and get the ball to Bowe.

I admit that everything said fits the picture we get, BUT I also know that TV is tunnel vision and it's sometimes hard to know everything that's going on. As far as Bowe goes I know he got, or gets, a lot of double teaming, especially when Avery and Jenkins can't catch balls that hit both hands.

As for Smith, I think he's just getting more familiar with the plays and the targets. Everybody thinks a QB can come in and throw deep, they can, but it's better if they know who's likely to catch the ball. As Smith gets more familiar he can go deeper with some confidence that a Chiefs receiver will end up where he's throwing.

As for DGB going to the Chiefs, I hope the Chiefs record is better than that next year. :lol:

Today's release is tomorrows gift to another fisherman.

As for DGB going to the Chiefs, I hope the Chiefs record is better than that next year. :lol:

I do hope the Chiefs get DGB in 2015 With the #1 overall pick. :have-a-nice-day:

The Broncos won't get anyone good with that #32 pick. Really a shame:)

The Broncos won't get anyone good with that #32 pick. Really a shame:)

Yeah, But eventually the old man will retire and they'll be looking for Timmy. :lol:

Today's release is tomorrows gift to another fisherman.