Bowl

ozark trout fisher

That's the same mentality that got the Chiefs in trouble.

Their offense can score. But I have no confidence that SD's defense can stop anyone. But we'll see how it goes.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, that doesn't scare me.....

I'll admit my mistake. A terrible loss for the Broncos.

Now you all are one more Denver slip up from being in the drivers seat again.

very late to this party......been depressd since the Mizzou loss knowing they had a shot at national title if they won (knowing mich st take it to THE ohio state).......watching mizzou try to stop the run with a 3 man front had me cussing for 3 quarters!!! YOU just don't do that......backwards IMO.....you load the box and force the pass!!! they needed to attack the pocket and the best way to do that is to put your two interior linemen in the A gaps and fire straight ahead, that way it takes the center and both guards to block 2 people, you then 4 technique, or go head up on the tackles and fire into the tackle to contain him, you have two backers stacked behind the 4 technique who fire thru the B gap uncontested into the backfield and into the face of the qb at the time he is making that read.......man coverage with safety free.........causes all kinds of problems for that offense and we would have won that game by 3 touchdowns!!!! go tigers, beat okie state!!!!

Does Manning and the Bronchos bring back memories of Montana and the Chiefs, including the long slide after, or is that just me? :lol:

Today's release is tomorrows gift to another fisherman.

We're still 11-3. We'll see how it ends up. Since we're doing this, does Alex Smith remind anyone of Jake Plummer? :have-a-nice-day:

The weird thing about late season NFL for good teams is that this awful, embarrassing loss basically doesn't matter. It could cost the #1 seed, but that's probably the end of it. And NE is certainly not immune to another slip up to give us that back.

We're still 11-3. We'll see how it ends up. Since we're doing this, does Alex Smith remind anyone of Jake Plummer? :have-a-nice-day:

Lets not forget that smith is only 13 games into a new team, and I don't mean just to him, a new coach and all the learning curves that goes with it. I'm not saying he's the new sensation, I'm just saying his team has the same number of losses as one of the elite QB's who's in his second season and that ain't bad for us.

My sympathies OTF. :oh-noes:

Today's release is tomorrows gift to another fisherman.