How To Boat To Dam

ten_scoach

There is a small shoal across from Monkey Island to watch out for.  Stay to the island side by not behind the island.  Short creek, just above trout hollow has a shoal also.  Stay to the bluff side there.

A Little Rain Won't Hurt Them Fish.....They're Already Wet!!

Visit my website at..

Ozark Trout Runners

gallery4a082cb0bdef6.jpg

• 5 years later...
  • 5 months later...
  • Root Admin

I guess I should post an update - 6/3/22

From the map dated 2014, there's no gravel bar at Fall Creek.  There is a rock pile on the west side in front of the mouth of the creek.

At the Narrows, the middle is getting deeper every year.  That's doesn't mean you can get through there on plane when the water is off FOR SURE.  It depends on your draft.  Some can.  I wouldn't take the chance.  The channel changes every year.  Some years it gets more narrow, some it deepens.  I think it's gotten deeper but I haven't had a chance to look at it with the water off.

Lookout is about the same.  Shallow.  No channel.

The chute is the same.  Rebar area has really changed.  The channel is now almost right up the middle, may be a little south of center.  The water is deep on the south side of the stump but the cross over isn't very deep and not worth taking the chance to navigate.  I'd hammer it up the middle.

All the rock piles are still there and need to be avoided.  They are hard to see.

Lilleys Landing logo 150.jpg