Chains being released!

MrDucky

Mrs. Ducky is letting me loose on the world tomorrow! :D I am going to head down to the dam around 9:30. I will be in one of the outlets (hopefully not over my head!) and reeling in the big ones on my wife's hand-tied flies. :rolleyes: (That's why she's letting me go...just so we can see how well she did on the flies!) So, can anyone come play with me?

Yikes!!! I Hate that warning horn

Mrs. Ducky is letting me loose on the world tomorrow! :D I am going to head down to the dam around 9:30. I will be in one of the outlets (hopefully not over my head!) and reeling in the big ones on my wife's hand-tied flies. :rolleyes: (That's why she's letting me go...just so we can see how well she did on the flies!) So, can anyone come play with me?

Dang Ducky. I was going to go to Roaring River on Friday. Don't know if I can swing it tommorow. How late are you going to be there?

My plans are for the whole day. According to the projection, there should only be 2 generators running until about 6. Come on down, Ronnie! Please? :)

My plans are for the whole day. According to the projection, there should only be 2 generators running until about 6. Come on down, Ronnie! Please? :)

Flysmallie is currently calculating child support payments and looking at the help wanted adds to decide if he will be able to fish on Thursday..............it's not looking so good :angry::angry::angry:

Either way Ronnie . I might be able to go friday aswell , im just alittle worried about releasing them , im not the fastest at getting the hook out. It sounds like the ranger at RR is pretty strict

It sounds like the ranger at RR is pretty strict

I'll push him in the water while you make a run for it :lol: . If you decide to go on Friday give me a call. I'll be going through Aurora on my way there if you want to ride along with me. You still got my number?

yes sir , yeah if you wanna pick me up friday ill ride with ya

Ok it's a date...errrr....fishing trip, yeah that's it. Give me a call tomorrow afternoon or night and I'll have a better idea of what time. Don't tell anybody else that we are going though, okay!