micro jigs

• Members

I live in oklahoma and come to the white river to fish at spider creek twice a year. I have just recently started fishing the lower illinois in oklahoma. The beaver dam store in eureka sells the little 1/300 oz micro jigs in little plastic tubes. I have had a lot of luck with these jigs but can not find them any where around here. Does any one know if these are a locally made lure or can i buy them online? Thanks

Zack

• Root Admin

I would think the Beaver Dam Store do. We will as soon as I get our store online. I posted micro jigs today, photos included. I hope to have the shop up and running within 2 weeks. It's alot of work!!

Lilleys Landing logo 150.jpg

Guest flyfishBDS

The micro-jogs we sell 1/240th oz Turner Micro-jigs are very popular.

As for buying them we don't have an online store but you can phone us, hand over your credit card details for your order and we can ship direct to you.

Fly Fishing Orders over $100 get free shipping (I'll even do that on your jigs LOL)

Man Phil that has to be a lot of work _ One day I think we move to online.

Cheers

Steve

• Root Admin

Can you imagine getting an image and description for every item in your shop and then entering it all in a program? Adding the colors for all the dubbing and eyes and beads and sizes and ... it goes on and on. I'm on flies right now- jigs are finally done but I don't like the pics I took so I'll probably do them over.

Lilleys Landing logo 150.jpg

• Members

thanks guys, i cant wait to come up to the white river this spring maybe ill just stock up on microjigs then. i appreciate all the responses.

i read about u guys at the dam store night fishing. What do you use at night