post your boat pics

post-315-1171221944.jpgpost-315-1171222001.jpgpost-315-1171222033.jpgi participated in a thread like this on another forum and it was fun to see all the different setups

here is mine.. mainly used on current river, but dips into some of the local lakes and table rock every now and then

everything is 2006

blazer ss 18/56

90 evinrude etec

62lb? minkota can't remember, the biggest 12 volt they make so i don't have to lug around 2 batts

lowrance x52 depthfinder that i still don't know how to use right :)

what i like about blazers is they do whatever you want.. i regret not getting the rod box, but in the back i have 2 built in coolers with drain plugs.. 3" insulation all the way around..

12" kicker sub in back with 600watt marine amp, and clarion mids and highs. alpine up in the console cause ya gotta have tunes when your not fishin.

I wish I could put a picture of my boat on but I dont have a photo.Its a 1982 champion python, lite blue with dark blue grafics.Im proud of this boat and have not seen another one like it.If you see me say hi.John

[ [

Here is my 2006 Cobra 201D with Merc. 225 ProXS.

CobraontheTrailer-2.jpg

ThefinishedBoat-1.jpg

:wub: with your motor...

Here is a picture of my 97 BassCat Pantera Classic with a 200 H.P. Mariner. If you see me boating around Long Creek and I look lost... I probably am. Just looking for crappie. I hope I can learn how to catch one this year. If anyone wants to go and show me how, they are more than welcome.

pat

Here is a picture of my 97 BassCat Pantera Classic with a 200 H.P. Mariner. If you see me boating around Long Creek and I look lost... I probably am. Just looking for crappie. I hope I can learn how to catch one this year. If anyone wants to go and show me how, they are more than welcome.

pat

don't you hate fat fingers pushing the wrong buttons??? :angry::angry::angry:

here is the pic

post-750-1171480183.jpg

• Members

My first Bass Boat. It was a big upgrade from my previous 14ft aluminum duck/fishing rig. It's a 2002 Triton TR19 w/ a 200hp Optimax. Luckily for me, I bought this from the Dealer last April with one year left on the motor warranty, and the 2nd trip out a reed valve blew out on the powerhead and Mercury replaced a brand new powerhead for free. Now it's basically a new motor and I love it! Oh and of course I had to custom install a Pioneer deck for the slow times! One of the most nerveracking things I've ever done, cutting 6" holes in the fiberglass to mount the speakers when I've never done anything like that!!! :(

post-462-1171482477.jpg

post-462-1171482650.jpg