Mile Long Bridge

tk2aci

• Members

Haven't been down there since October.  Does anyone know if the Mile Long Bridge construction is complete yet?  It's a real pain to get to Old State Park from the West if it is still down.   Thanks in advance!

• Members

I will be staying at Mutton Creek Marina, how will I get to the town of Stockton?   Out of stater so appreciate the info.

New to this forum.  Big time walleye and crappie fisherman.  Have been fishing and camping at Stockton Lake since 2004.  Fantastic lake.

Root for the Sooners to beat Nova tomorrow in the Final Four.  Boomer Sooner

I will be staying at Mutton Creek Marina, how will I get to the town of Stockton?   Out of stater so appreciate the info.

New to this forum.  Big time walleye and crappie fisherman.  Have been fishing and camping at Stockton Lake since 2004.  Fantastic lake.

Root for the Sooners to beat Nova tomorrow in the Final Four.  Boomer Sooner

Go west on Y Highway across the bridge to the town of Arcola. Turn north on Hwy 39 which goes to Stockton in like eight miles or so. Don't forget to post a report!

WM

• Members

OK, maybe I'm missing something here but I thought the road out of Arcola (N39) to the town of Stockton was closed?