crappie report

bassfisher

He had some issues before, however since he has come back he has posted a lot of information and photos.  I believe he even said early on that he forgot his password and signed up under a different handle.  Thus far Jason has been cool, no reason not to expect him to stay that way.  And no I have never seen, talked to or met Jason to my knowledge. Jason, Aggressor, Jas Long, or Bassfisher the single thing I dislike about you is that you are fishing g WAY more that I am and it is making me jealous, especially since much of it is 30 minutes away from my house.  

Never criticized, just remember you signing off last year and you stated that you were done with the  forum. I have been fishing Stockton for 36 years and gladly share my knowledge on the where,how when and the baits I use. I'm thinking that maybe it's time for me to sign off, seems like the forum has gotten away from simple fishing reports and lots of talk unrelated to fishing.

Bassfisher, I have no ill will towards you, don't know you, only your posts. 

10 minutes ago, Hammer time said:

Never criticized, just remember you signing off last year and you stated that you were done with the  forum. I have been fishing Stockton for 36 years and gladly share my knowledge on the where,how when and the baits I use. I'm thinking that maybe it's time for me to sign off, seems like the forum has gotten away from simple fishing reports and lots of talk unrelated to fishing.

Bassfisher, I have no ill will towards you, don't know you, only your posts. 

Thanks no need for that, this is all we have when we are wishing we were fishing,  I pretty much only share to let guys know the fish are there, just gotta try different tactics and move around. 

1 hour ago, MOPanfisher said:

He had some issues before, however since he has come back he has posted a lot of information and photos.  I believe he even said early on that he forgot his password and signed up under a different handle.  Thus far Jason has been cool, no reason not to expect him to stay that way.  And no I have never seen, talked to or met Jason to my knowledge. Jason, Aggressor, Jas Long, or Bassfisher the single thing I dislike about you is that you are fishing g WAY more that I am and it is making me jealous, especially since much of it is 30 minutes away from my house.  

I'll pick you up on the way up!!!!!!