Blazer Jet for sale

Blazerman

This boat is sold.

This Tuesday i will be getting a new to me Skeeter. Because of that i am selling my Blazer. My plan is to list this boat on a couple of the jetboat group sites on Facebook and also on FB Marketplace. But I thought i would list it here first.

In 2016 ordered this beautiful boat from Blazer boats in Ellington and then had it outfitted at Y road marine at the lake of the Ozarks. I finally got it at the end of 2016 and then got a few chances to use it on the river at the end of that year. We had a place on the Meramec river at the time i ordered it and my intend was to use it there full time. But we got flooded out in 2017. Then we ended up selling the property in 2018. Once that happened we bought a place at LOTO and the boat has spent most of it's life there.  

It is an 1856 Super Sport with a 90/65 merc. When i ordered it I got the modified v at the front because i knew i would be using it both on the local rivers and also local lakes. As it turned out i have used it mostly on area lakes and it has been a great lake boat. But it will also run the ozark rivers with no issues.

The boat is set up beautifully for fishing but i had two extra seats added when it was setup which makes it great for hauling a couple friends when needed.

For fishing i have two Garmin Echomap 73SVs and the one at bow was just bought new in May. Both have downview and side imaging. I also have the Minn Kota Ultrex on it which i love. It has the extended front deck and also has an 18 gallon fuel tank under the back deck. 

I have had absolutely no issues with this boat and still love it. If i there was a way i could keep it i would. But i doubt i would use it much to make that work. I own it free and clear and have all the titles, Boat motor and trailer. Right now it is sitting on my lift at the lake and i have not cleaned it up at all. But will be before i sell it. 

The electronics and trolling motor were upgrades from when i bought it. So they are newer.

Based on everything i have looked at i am thinking the boat is worth $18,500.00. 

I plan on getting it cleaned and and more pics of it next week and then will list it on the other sites.

If anybody here wants to check it out before then, call me at 636 448 3303.

Blazer1.jpg

Blazer2.jpg

Blazer3.jpg

Blazer4.jpg

Blazer5.JPG