Trolling Motor Cleanup

In my experience the cloudiness is not only on the surface of the gel coat but throughout the layer. At least that's the case with all Champions, Chargers, Rangers, etc. that have had their fair amount of days out in the sun.

I kinda think that it begins deep down next to the glitter (the source of the heat) and works its way up.

You can work your butt off and hide it for a short time but the cloudiness always comes back within a week or less of normal use.

I think the part that gets dull is fiberglass. I always just shoot a coat of paint on it to keep it from fuzzing up and getting glass in your hands.

"Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously."

Hunter S. Thompson

• Members

need a little help going o upgrade electronics looking at the 581i heard mix on being able to see drop shot rig or not also my old poop partner in theback keeps wining about not knowing what is going on can i run two locators at same timed any hel or advice greatly needed before spending money suggestions welcome also replacing partner at this time not an option

two old poops fishing